Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cher, A Lazy Buddhist


Cher is a 'lazy-a*sed' Buddhist.

The singer-and-actress is a follower of the spiritual faith but admits she only meditates or prays when she wants to, rather than when she should.

She said: 'I am the worst Buddhist ever. I love reading it and saying the prayers, but I'm such a lazy-a*sed Buddhist.

'I meditate but only when I want to. I'm so stubborn. I don't like to be forced to do anything. If you try and force me, it's the wrong thing to do.'

The 64-year-old 'Burlesque' star also admitted she found being in her forties the best time of her life.

She added to Attitude magazine: 'I would like to be in my 40s again, because I had so much fun.

'I was just having a really good time. I did three movies in a row. I did an album, my kids were still at home and I had a fabulous boyfriend, so how bad can that be?'

0 comments: